ISAC CALL FOR ARTWORKS Submission Guidelines For Member Artists
ISAC IS LOOKING FOR ARTWORK THAT ENGAGES WITH IT’S MISSION TO ADVANCE THE INTERESTS & RIGHTS OF LOW-INCOME PEOPLE IN ONTARIO THROUGH COMMUNITY ORGANIZING, POLICY ADVOCACY & TEST-CASE LITIGATION.
Please submit by e-transfer with ISAC in the subject line or message box:
• Artists statement & short bio.
• A maximim of 15 jpg image files, at least 1000 pixels across with
• Image descriptions in file names: Image #, Artists Surname, Title, Year, Media Dimensions (LxW), Edition (if applicable)
• Corresponding numbered description & price list (if for sale).
• All text documents to be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
• All text & image files to be batched & attached as a zip folder with full name in all files & folders names.
• Include contact info & web links (if applicable) on all documents & text messages.
• Send zip folders by e-transfer (such as WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive etc..) with ISAC in the subject line or message box & not by email.
Only selected artists will be contacted.
BY MAKING A SUBMISSION FOR THE ISAC CALL FOR ARTWORKS, ARTISTS GRANT WORKMAN ARTS PERMISSION TO PUBLISH & PUBLICLY PROMOTE IN PRINT & ONLINE THE ARTIST(S), THEIR ARTWORK(S), TEXTS & DOCUMENTATION OF PROJECT(S).
Send e-transfer to Visual Arts Manager, Claudette Abrams