CALL FOR ARTISTS SUBMISSIONS
FOR PRESENTATIONS AT CAMH POP-UP GALLERY
Space generously sponsored by CAMH Pop-Up Gallery at Queen Street West & Gordon Bell Road.
• Artists must have existing artwork or propose to develop artwork.
• Exhibits run for 1-2 months.
• Artists receive 100% of proceeds of sales of artwork.
• All sales inquiries are referred directly to the artist.
Exhibiting artists agree to the following:
• Installing & striking exhibits with assistance from WA.
• Transporting artwork to & from CAMH Pop-up on set installation & strike dates.
• Supplying label information, artist statement & bio to WA one month prior to install.
• Actively self-promoting exhibition.
• Processing sales payments. packaging & delivering sold artworks to purchasers.
Please submit by email with CAMH Pop-Up in the subject line:
• Artists statement, short bio, CV, proposal (if applicable).
• A maximim of 15 jpg image files, at least 1000 pixels across with
• Image descriptions in file names: Image number, Artists Surname, Title, Year, Media Dimensions, Edition (if applicable)
• Media files under 10min, preferrably by URL weblink(s)
• Corresponding numbered description price list.
• All text documents to be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
• All text & image files to be batched & attached as a .zip folder
• Submissions over 5MB please send separately by WeTransfer.
• Include contact info & web links (if applicable) on all documents & emails.
Please note only selected artists will be contacted.
Submit by email to Workman Arts Visual Arts Manager, Claudette Abrams at email@example.com