ART RENTAL & SALES SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR MEMBER ARTISTS
Eduardo Hatch : Mujer
Currently the rental collection is being streamlined to manage artworks which maintain a highly active level of placement & circulation. Preference is for artworks which fit the following criteria:
• Size range of 18 x 24” to 30 x 40”.
• Horizontal preferred to vertical orientation.
• Paintings on canvas preferred to works on paper.
• Paper or panel artworks must be professionally framed.
• Valued up to $1000 with a monthly rental value of $15.
Artwork accepted into the Arts Rental Program will be promoted on the Workman Arts website through the Artists Profiles webpage. Artists are encouraged to provide on-line URL links to gallery images of their available artworks, artist’s CV, biography & statements about their work. If image gallery URL’s are not available, artists are to submit the following by e-transfer (such as WeTransfer, Dropbox, Google Drive etc..) with ART RENTAL in the subject line or message box:
• Artists statement, short bio (100 words) to appear on webpage.
• Optional photo of yourself.
• A maximim of 12 jpg image files, at least 1000 pixels across with
• Image descriptions in file names: Image number, Artists Surname, Title, Year, Media Dimensions (LxW), Edition (if applicable)
• Corresponding numbered description price list.
• All text documents to be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
• All text & image files to be batched & attached as a .zip folder
• Include contact info & web links (if applicable) on all documents & text messages.
Incomplete Submission may not be considered.
BY MAKING A SUBMISSION FOR THE “ART RENTAL & SALES PROGRAM”, ARTISTS GRANT WORKMAN ARTS PERMISSION TO POST ONLINE AN “ARTISTS PROFILE” LISTING, INCLUDING SUBMITTED IMAGES & TEXTS PROVIDED, FOR PURPOSE OF PROMOTING THE ARTIST & THEIR ARTWORKS TO THE PUBLIC.
ARTISTS PROFILE PAGES WILL BE UPDATED ACCORDING TO PROGRAM ACTIVITY.
Please note only selected artists will be contacted.
Submit by e-transfer (such as WeTransfer, Drop Box, Google Drive) to Workman Arts Visual Arts Manager, Claudette Abrams email@example.com