Call For Artwork For The Income Security Advocacy Centre
The ISAC is looking for an existing artwork or to commission a proposed artwork which engages with it’s mission to advance the systemic interests and rights of low-income people in Ontario through community organizing, policy advocacy, and test-case litigation.
Maximum value $500.
The deadline for submissions is July 20, 2017
Please submit by email with ISAC in the subject line or message box:
• Artists statement, short bio, CV, proposal (if applicable).
• A maximim of 20 jpg image files, at least 1000 pixels across with
• Image descriptions in file names: Image number, Artists Surname, Title, Year, Media Dimensions, Edition (if applicable)
• Corresponding numbered description price list.
• All text documents to be submitted in MS Word or Adobe PDF.
• All text & image files to be batched & attached as a .zip folder under 10MB.
• For submissions over 5MB please send separately by WeTransfer.
• Include contact info & web links (if applicable) on all documents & emails.
Please note only selected artists will be contacted.
Submit by email to Workman Arts Visual Arts Manager, Claudette Abrams at firstname.lastname@example.org